This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
1. Data Controller and Owner
ALLPlayer Group sp. z o.o.
Sułkowskiego 55, 94-307 Łódź,
2. Types of Data collected
The owner does not provide a list of Personal Data types collected.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
3. Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
4. The use of the collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Access to third party services' accounts.
The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
5. Facebook permissions asked by this Application
This Application may ask for some Facebook permissions allowing it to perform actions with the User's Facebook account and to retrieve information, including Personal Data, from it.
The permissions asked are the following:
By default, this includes certain User’s Data such as id, name, picture, gender, and their locale. Certain connections of the User, such as the Friends, are also available. If the user has made more of their data public, more information will be available.
Access the user's contact email address.
6. Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Access to third party services' accounts
These services allow this Application to access Data from your account on a third party service and perform actions with it.
These services are not activated automatically, but require explicit authorization by the User.
Access to the Facebook account (This Application)
This service allows this Application to connect with the User's account on the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook Inc.
Permissions asked: Contact email.
7. Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System Logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
8. Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Information collected automatically from this Application (or third party services employed in this Application ), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
The individual using this Application, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the Personal Data refer.
The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which the Personal Data of the User is collected.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies.
1. The website does not collect in an automatic manner any data, apart from the data included in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, especially text files, that are stored in the Website User’s terminal device and are used in order for the User to be able to use the Website pages. Cookies usually include the name of the website they come from, the time of storage in the terminal device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies in the Website User’s terminal device and having access to them is the operator of the Website, ALLPlayer Group.
Cookies are used in order to: a) adjust the content of the Website pages to the User and optimise the use of web pages; in particular, cookies allow us to identify the Website User’s device and properly display a web page, tailored to their individual needs; b) create statistics that allow us to understand how Users of the Website use web pages, which allows us to improve their structure and content;
The Website uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal device till log-off time, leaving the web page or disabling software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in cookies parameters or until cookies are removed by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies: a) “necessary” cookies that enable the User to use the services provided by the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website; b) cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. to detect abuse with regard to authentication within the Website; c) performance cookies used to collect data on the use of the Website web pages; d) functional cookies that make it possible to remember the settings chosen by the User and customisation of the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region the User comes from, the typeface size, the look of the web page, etc.;
In many cases, the software used to browse the Internet (web browser) allows for storing cookies by default in the User’s terminal device. The Website Users can change cookies settings at any time. The settings can be changed especially in a way to block automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings or inform the User each time when they are placed in the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibility and ways to handle cookies are available in software settings of your web browser.
The cookies placed in the Website User’s terminal device may by used also by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Website.
More information on cookies is available in the Help menu on the menu of your web browser.
Obligation to inform on the basis of article 13 of the GDPR
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, which is the entity that decides how your personal data is used, is ALLPlayer Group, for services:
Contact to the Personal Data Administrator:
How to contact us if you want to obtain additional information about processing of your personal data?
How did we received your personal data?
We received it from you during the creation of an account, contact via the contact form and also later, in connection with transactions made by you online.
What is the purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data by ALLPlayer Group?
Your personal data is processed because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
• enabling the provision of services electronically and full use of our website, including transactions and payments;
• setting up and managing your account and providing account servicing, transactions and troubleshooting technical problems;
• handling complaints;
• handling inquiries and applications that you address to us (eg. via contact form);
• contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on the legitimate interest of ALLPlayer Group, which is:
• monitoring your activity, including, for example, searching for keywords and managing your activity on ALLPlayer Group;
• marketing activities to you, including direct marketing;
• contacting you, including for purposes related to authorized marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent - by e-mail;
• providing payment services;
• organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
• conducting statistical analyzes;
• storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (showing compliance with our obligations under the law).
If you agree, we process your personal information in order to:
• saving data in cookie files, collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
• organization of competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way as you have expressed it. We will process your personal information until you withdraw your consent.
Do you need to provide us with your personal details?
We require you to provide the following personal information in order to be able to conclude and execute the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
• email address, password, first and last name, telephone number and information about the address.
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude an agreement with you and as a consequence you will not be able to use our services.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. In addition to these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
What are your rights to ALLPlayer Group regarding processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing Your personal data.
You can use these powers when:
• regarding the request for data rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
• regarding the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by ALLPlayer Group; you will withdraw your consent to data processing; you object to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law or the data were collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
• regarding the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect - you may request restricting the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want to be removed; We will no longer need your data, but you may need to defend or claim it; or you object to the processing of the data - pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds of objection;
• in relation to a request for transfer of data: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or the contract concluded with you and when this processing takes place automatically.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory body, ie the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
In what situations can you oppose the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
• the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the opposition is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself,
• Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We provide your personal data to entities supporting us in the provision of electronic services, that is, those that provide payment services, support the promotion of offers, cooperate in marketing campaigns.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its completion for the purposes of:
• pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
• performance of obligations resulting from legal regulations, including in particular tax and accounting,
• preventing abuse and fraud,
• statistical and archiving,
• for a maximum of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
In the case of the organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part - we will process your data for the duration and the period of settlement of awards. In order to ensure accountability, ie to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for a period in which we are obliged to save data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
Do we pass your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
Do we process your personal data automatically in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, however, it will not cause any legal consequences to you or have a similar effect on your situation.